Sunday 5 June 2011

Windows doesn't starts if I don't setup date & time in Bios every time I turn on my computer?

I don%26#039;t know how to fix this problem please help me


I have a Dell XPS m1330


4 gb RAM ... Intel Core 2 Duo 2.40 Ghz





Here%26#039;s the whole story...


First I got Windows Vista 32 bits when I bought the notebook


Some day it start to overheating so much and also time %26amp; date wasn%26#039;t working (still not gotten the windows start problem it just time and date wasn%26#039;t the correct, it was like it was running lately i don%26#039;t know)





I thought it was virus so I reinstalled to Windows 7 64-bits


The overheating was fixed but the time %26amp; date issue not.


Now every time I want to turn on the computer I%26#039;ve to press F2 to go into BIOS and change time %26amp; date if I want windows 7 to start. If I don%26#039;t do that I can%26#039;t access to windows...it stays on the %26quot;starting windows%26quot; screen like forever!!!!





Note:


I HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THE CMOS BATTERY AND IT DIDN%26#039;T SOLVE THE PROBLEM...


ALSO I HAVE UPDATED THE BIOS FROM THE DELL SUPPORT PAGE AND ALSO DIDN%26#039;T FIX IT.





Please help|||This IS a CMOS problem. The fact that you state you%26#039;ve already replaced your CMOS battery means that the overheating issues have likely permanently damaged your CMOS chip. Unfortunately your only solution would be to replace the CMOS, something most motherboards (and certainly laptops) don%26#039;t allow. Seek a warranty replacement from Dell immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment