Sunday 5 June 2011

How do I take my Gateway Solo 3150 laptop apart? I need to change the CMOS battery?

How do I take my Gateway Solo 3150 laptop apart? I need to change the CMOS battery?|||I think you can access the battery by removing the memory bay covers. look at the picture|||Throw it against the wall as hard as you can.|||There should be a picture somewhere in the manual that%26#039;ll tell you how to open it. Be very careful when you do and be sure that you do this on a hard surface and that you%26#039;re NOT standing on carpet. The slightest discharge of static electricity and everything inside is fried. BTW this addicted guy is a pretty big *** hole isn%26#039;t he? He%26#039;s addicted to answers, yet all he does is torment people and make a **** out of himself. If an administrator sees this they should ban him.

No comments:

Post a Comment