Sunday 5 June 2011

Are toshiba laptop CMOS batteries interchangeable?

My toshiba sattelite 1405-s171 laptop%26#039;s cmos battery is dead. Thanks to answers i got here a few days ago, I now know how to change the cmos battery. But I find the exact model of cmos battery for that computer is kind of expensive, and only two online stores carry them. I was wondering if I can use other toshiba laptop cmos batteries, or do I have to use the exact same model as I have now?





Also, what kind of local stores usually sell this kind of batteries? best buy doesn%26#039;t seem to have them. thanks a lot for your help, folks.|||they are normally used / sold in watch %26amp; repair shops


mostly used in digital diaries, so u know where to look for


local electronic store, retailer %26amp; repairer should stock them too





mostly 3 volts dc, but physical dimensions vary a wee bit, %26amp; many a time u find out only after putting in housing





gimme the 2 numbers %26amp; i will try telling ya bout compatibility





%26gt; best of luck|||http://www.sparepartswarehouse.com/Toshi鈥?/a>





too expensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment